How to Post a Classified Ad:
- Once you’ve registered your user id and password…
- Login to the classifieds page—you should see a list of items for sale.
- Click on the “Post an Ad” button—this will take you to the dashboard where you’ll see a welcome message, an “Important Note”, some “troubleshooting FAQs”, and a series of buttons: “View All Classifieds”, “Post an Ad”, “Edit My Ads”, and “My Account”.
- Click on “Post an Ad”.
- You’ll land on the “Add Listing” page.
- Complete all the mandatory fields on the “Add Listing” page. (Mandatory fields are marked with a red *).
- Make sure you upload and add an image of the item you’re selling!
- Once you’ve completed all the mandatory fields and you’re happy with your ad, click “Submit”.
- Once you’ve submitted your ad, you’ll see a green banner that says, “Your post has been sent for approval.”
- That’s it, that’s all! The website administrators will then review and publish your ad within one business day.
Q: Why don’t I see my ad? I followed all the instructions but it’s not showing up.
A: To help prevent scams, phishing, or otherwise unwanted use of our classified service, all ads are reviewed by one of our site administrators before they’re published. We’re committed to ensuring the review happens within a few hours, but it may take up to a day before you see it. Please be patient.
Q: What happens if I forget my password?
A: To reset your password, you need only to go to the login page and click “Lost your password?” underneath the login box. Then just follow the steps and you’ll be good to go shortly.