- This event has passed.
Calgary Marathon Charity Challenge
May 29, 2022
Calgary Marathon Charity Challenge instruction
- Always have yourself or clients use the link above when going to register for the race. Every person that uses this link and then registers Calgary Marathon will donate us $5.
- Click register on the right and then click which events you would like to register for. You have the option of doing it virtually or in person. Virtually you can do it anywhere and anytime from May 29 to June 28.
- Fill in your information
- If you wish to create a team under Spinal Cord Injury Alberta, go to where it says Charity Teams and select ‘Yes, create a new charity team and add this registrant’ o Enter your team name and then type in Spinal Cord Injury Alberta for your preferred fund raising organization
- Have teammates select ‘Yes, create a new charity team and add this registrant, and type in your team name
- If you would rather walk/run/roll by yourself then click ‘Yes, create a new charity team and add this registrant’ and type in Spinal Cord Injury Alberta.
- Everything you or your team raises will go towards Spinal Cord Injury Alberta
- If you would just like to make a donation then after clicking the link select ‘Donate now’ on the right
- In the search bars type in Spinal Cord Injury Alberta and select donate now
- Here you can either donate to the whole charity or select a specific team to donate to the team or select an individual on that team to donate to the individual.
- When on the charity page or teams pages you can select the Facebook, Twitter or copy link buttons on the right to share and promote your charity/team/individual
- You can Hand Cycle any event virtually but if you choose to go to the event, you can only do that in the 5K or 10K distances.
- Link for Hand Cycle rules https://calgarymarathon.com/info/rules/
email me at email@example.com if you have any questions