Scotiabank Marathon Charity Challenge – Virtual
September 1 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm MDT
Use this link to register
• Click register on the right and then click which events you would like to register for. You
have the option of doing it virtually or in person. Virtually you can do it anywhere and
anytime during the month of September.
• Fill in your information
• If you wish to create a team under Spinal Cord Injury Alberta, go to where it says
Scotiabank charity challenge and select ‘I’d like to create a new fundraising raising team’
o Enter your team name and then type in Spinal Cord Injury Alberta for your
preferred fund raising organization
• If you would rather walk/run/roll by yourself then click ‘join an existing fundraiser team’
and type in Spinal Cord Injury Alberta.
• Everything you or your team raises will go towards Spinal Cord Injury Alberta
• If you would just like to make a donation then after clicking the link select ‘Donate now’
on the right
• In the search bars type in Spinal Cord Injury Alberta and select donate now
• Here you can either donate to the whole charity or select a specific team to donate to
the team or selecting an individual on that team to donate to the individual.
• When on the charity page or teams pages you can select the Facebook, Twitter or copy
link buttons on the right to share and promote your charity/team/individual
• You can arm bike or race bike any event virtually but if you choose to go to the event
you can only do that in the 5 or 10K distances.
email me at [email protected] if you have any questions